While we're very sad to see the inimitable Brittaney Bunjong move onto LA this spring, we are also excited to see where the next chapter leads. The Cloud Room is now accepting applications for our brand new Community Lead position!
We are looking for a collaborative, creative, pragmatic, and passionate individual to contribute to the success of The Cloud Room. You will be responsible for overseeing the community: understanding each member’s business needs and personal goals and providing resources to support their success. You will develop relationships with members, proactively gather information on their hopes and dreams, and identify other Cloud Room services or people in our network that can help them achieve their goals.
Some things you might be doing include:
- Support members’ daily needs – general questions and inquiries, welcoming guests, mail distribution
- Tailor meaningful tours for prospective members
- Properly onboard and conduct exit interviews with members, and assist with the move-in and move-out process
- Sign up and orient new members, including entering data into our member portal and QuickBooks for billing.
- Promptly communicate member status change details to bookkeeping and accounting department to ensure proper billing
- Oversee and maintain conference room and Cloud Mezz rental calendar and support Events Coordinator with events calendar
- Provide basic technical support for copy machines and printers and ensure uninterrupted internet connectivity
- Update weekly newsletter template with upcoming events, new members, opportunities, and programming
- Support Marketing Director and Events Coordinator with social media postings and ad creation in conjunction with Marketing calendar, as needed
If this sounds like you click here to see the full job description and application links. Application closes MAY 1.
We can't wait to meet you!