Anthony J.R. is a media personality/ host and men’s fashion enthusiast with radio and lifestyle consulting experience. Tenoa is an active dancer and choreographer who travels the world working with various celebrities and entertainers. They are two of the four members of the Laidback Allure men’s lifestyle collective that looks to inspire well-curated living through the community. Visit the Cloud Room March 1 for The Social Club and hang with Anthony J.R, Tenoa and the rest of the LBA crew!
- J Dilla - DTFT Instumental (Don't Fight The Feeling)
- Pharrell - Frontin
- A Tribe Called Quest - God Lives Through
- Ego Ella May - Underwater
- Drake - Thrill Is Gone
- Jay Z - I Know
- N.E.R.D. - Yeah You
- Daniel Casear - Best Part
- Party Next Door - Relax With Me
- Dwele - Truth
Top 5 after work drinks
- Manhattan (with Maker's Mark whiskey)
- Old Fashion
- Courvoisier VSOP (neat)
- Jameson with coke
Where do you take someone new to Seattle?
- Columbia Towers Observatory
- Pike Place
- Seattle Japanese Garden in Madison Park
- Kerry Park
What do you do to decompress from a busy day?
- Anthony: I like to come home and listen to various genres of music. Sometimes I'll be listening to Neo Soul/ Hip Hop and other times, I'll listen to Brazilian House/ Jazz. It depends on the mood. Typically, I'll be cleaning my apartment, getting things organized. If my apartment is already clean, then I'll watch interviews or documentaries then take a nap.
- Tenoa: Typically, I listen to music. If I need to get out the house, I'll go on a late night drive near the beach or alongside anytime of water. If I'm staying at home and time permits, then I may binge watch shows on Netflix or watch some movies.